Job detailsAre you a great Credit Controller? Do you have great, motivational Team Leader skills? Are you looking for your next challenge?
Well we could have just the opportunity for you!
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: circa £30,000
Benefits: 28 days holidays (inc bank hols)
All expenses paid End of Year Party
Hours: 9am - 6pm Mon - Fri (40 hours per week)
Objective of the Role:
Leading a small team, you will be responsible for motivating and driving them and yourself, to ensure the payment of all overdue invoices are made in a professional and timely manner whilst retaining good client relationships.
You will be work to KPIs and to compliance processes required in carrying out credit control.
Duties and Daily Tasks:
- managing a small team
- performing staff reviews, development and training
- daily communication to clients who have reached debtor days to start the process of retrieving overdue payments
- working to kpis and slas
- working to legal compliance and processes of credit control
- resolving any queries to ensure payments are made
- agreeing time schedules and payment schedules
- reduce debtor days in relation to company kpis
- ensuring all client portfolio info is correct and up to date
- a proven experienced credit controller is essential
- a proven and experienced team leader
- the ability and experience of working in a very busy credit control environment
- the ability of working to kpis and slas
- experience of performance and team management
- report writing for the board
- great communication and negotiation skills
- amazing attention to detail
- proven experience of reducing debtor days and keeping them down
- great IT skills especially Excel , Word and Sage
- tenacious, driven and professional
- a great team player
This is a role that really does offer a great place of work and team! It offers a challenge that is self rewarding for the right driven person who wants to show that they are a great credit controller and team leader. IF this is you, send your cv to James Newbury Appointments now, If you do not have a response within 5 working days, unfortunately you have not been shortlisted on this occasion but please do keep an eye for other opportunities as we would love to help if we can,