If you are a CISCO IT Internal Systems Engineer looking for that next career opportunity, we may have just the right move for you!
Our client, based just outside of Bedford, Beds is looking for a CISCO IT Internal Systems Engineer to join their team.
This role has arisen due to expansion and company growth.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for their second job they can really get stuck into and make their mark is CISCO CCENT qualified.
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri (37.5hrs pw)where you will need to participate in shift patterns from 7am- 3pm and 2pm – 10pm from Monday – Friday decided and agreed amoungst the team so great if you need to balanace other needs in your life.
- Mobile Phone
Salary: circa £32,000 reviewed after 6 month successful probation and raised to £34,000
Overall Objective of Duties: you will be a second/third line support effectively. Liaising with the companies clients re IT issue resolution of their systems installation.
- Must have SQL experience.
- CISCO qualified CCENT and if CCNA even better!
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience of working to SLA and deadlines
- 1 year + relevant experience or recent grad looking for that career break.
Experience in the following is preferred.
- Cisco Catalyst Switching
- Cisco ASA Firewall Series
- Juniper SRX Firewall(s)
- Juniper Network Series Switches
- Network security
- Network design and implementation
- Troubleshooting Network / security issues
- Work well under pressure.
- Flexibility to working hours as you may be required to work past 5pm but this will be given back in lieu
- Must be able to work in a team environment and be a team-player.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Passionate about great customer service and doing a great job!
- If you can speak German, that would be an added advantage but not essential - essential is the desire to get stuck in and develop your skills, know CISCO CCENT and love network systems
This is an immediate start role so if you are the right person, please send your CV to us now and we will get back to you within 5 working days if you have been shortlisted.
We look forward to working with you!