With the ever increasing demand for E Marketing, our Central Beds client, a member of the Sunday Times Top 100 companies to work with, are looking for an Online Marketing Executive to expand their award winning team!
Location: Central Bedfordshire Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
Hours: Mon - Fri between 830am - 530pm (35 hours per week)
Additional Benefits: - 31 days holidays (inc bank hols, enhanced pension, parking, gym, great cafe!
Overview of the Online Marketing Executive Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manger, the role will require the following:
you will plan, co-ordinate and evaluate a range of marketing activities that are in line with the companies marketing strategy through its online channels.
you will be responsible for developing aspects of the group companies online presence, ensuring our online channels are kept up to date promoting our products and services to relevant customer groups.
you will also be responsible for supporting the development of our online strategy, developing new content for the companies online channels and help integrate online platforms to enhance the Customer Experience and securing a positive ROI.
The Online Marketing Executive will work closely with multiple departments including Commercial and IT, along with the wider Marketing and Communications team.
Strong communication skills are essential, also requiring strong attention to detail, the ability to work under tight deadlines and an analytical and creative mind-set.
So What's The Role of Online Marketing?
Online Channels and Projects
- Maintaining and growing the website including new content development and bug fixes.
- Leading the development of new brand websites, building a great Digital Marketing presence working with and managing third party agencies, payment providers and hosting solutions.
- Support the development of an online strategy to link the companies online channels and drives customer experience
- Support the development of the companies E-commerce platform, reviewing on-site engagement and identify areas for improvement within e-commerce
- Create, develop and manage content for organisation’s online activities (requires working with content management software)
- Plan and implement campaigns that engages, drives promotions and provide a positive ROI
- To conduct various pieces of research such as competitor analysis and present findings, as requested.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all e-commerce platforms
- To conduct regular audits on the companies websites and competitors, ensuring your company are the market leader in the online presence.
- Track and report on web-shop site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs and competitor research
- Accurate and timely reporting, deliver findings to senior management and advise on overall strategy
The post-holder may be required to support the other teams within the Marketing & Communications department, by regularly checking social media postings on the media monitoring system. This may be during and out-of-office hours (evenings and weekends).
To undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence, as required by the Line Manager from time to time
So What Do you 'Look' Like?
You will have a minimum of 3 years' online marketing experience, you will have your finger on the pulse of all things digital and championing their benefits across the entire business
You will have a broad digital background in Website maintenance and development, content management, SEO & PPC.
It would be an added benefit if you have experience in e-commerce and Social Media
Proven experience of managing digital marketing campaigns from development of concept through to analysis is a must
Experience of developing new content for the companies online channels, managing relationships with suppliers to deliver Videos, Imagery, Artwork etc
Excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team as well as able to manage a busy work-load and prioritise is a must
Somebody who enjoys engaging with target audiences through all Online Channels, proving ROI and act as a true Brand Ambassador for a company
You will be an analytical focused person in order to gauge trends, evaluate content and implement enhancements.
A multi-tasker is a must. You must be able to work under pressure and juggle multiple projects.
Not afraid to be in the thick of it, hands-on and leading from the front!
Essential Must Have's:
- Knowledge and experience of working with content management systems
- Successful management of Online Campaigns with a positive ROI
- Great organisational skills and the ability to collaborate with multiple departments
- The ability to create and assemble images and graphics to produce designs for website
- Great attention to detail including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to continuously learn and develop
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in an appropriate discipline
- Understanding of SEO, PPC and Social Media Marketing include analysis
- Knowledge and experience of working with e-commerce platforms
- A full UK driving licence
Desirable to Have:
- SAP experience
- graphic design and creation skills
A unique opportunity to join this Award winning department and company so please send your CV to James Newbury Appointments if you feel you are the right person with the skills and experiences they are looking for!
If you do not hear back from us within 3 working days, unfortunately, you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Please do look out for other suitable vacancies we will be advertising as we love to be able to help if possible.