Wealth Management ParaPlanner (HNW/UHNW clients)
Location : Bedford
Salary £35,000-£50,000 depending on experience & qualifications plus Discretionary bonus
Superb opportunities for career progression
Our client is a major, prestigious, national Wealth Management company, with regional offices throughout the UK, advising private clients, employers & Trustees on investments, pensions & protection. The firm is now seeking to appoint a Paraplanner, based at its very pleasant offices near Bedford, where there is a very friendly, supportive, stimulating working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cash flow modelling
- Preparation of Suitability Reports
- Communicating with & assisting clients on a range of matters
- Working closely with the Financial Planners to discuss clients’ needs & areas of advice etc.
- Liaising with other members of the paraplanning team & with the admin team
Desirable knowledge, skills, experience & qualifications:
- Level 4 Diploma, or close to achieving this
- Preferably Chartered, or working towards achieving this
- Ideally at least 2 years’ paraplanning experience
- Experience in IHT/BPR planning & Trusts would be helpful
- Good working knowledge of & experience in Income Tax & CGT calculations
- Experience in Cash Flow Modelling
- Experience in software such as Truth, Synaptics, FE Analytics etc.
- Experience in using Wrap platforms e.g. Elevate, Funds Network,OM etc.
- Experience in using back-office systems e.g. Intelliflo or similar
- Good communication skills
- Team player
Salary & benefits:
- Salary up to £45K, depending on experience & qualifications
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Pension; DIS; PHI; PMI
- Superb opportunities for career progression
This role is a great career opportunity for the right person who wants to work for a very highly regarded, professional, supportive company. So please send your CV to James Newbury Appointments. If you do not hear back within 3 working days, we are sorry, but on this occasion you have not been shortlisted. Please do keep an eye for alternative opportunities we are recruiting for though, as we would love to work with you if we can. Thank you for applying in the meantime