Paraplanner – up to £50K, plus bonus, plus superb benefits IFAs/Chartered Financial Planners Bedford
Our client is a long established, highly regarded, boutique Wealth Management IFA practice, who are Chartered Financial Planners, based in very pleasant offices in a village location, close to Bedford. The firm has recently been acquired by a prestigious, national Financial Services organisation, which speaks volumes for its standing & reputation.
All the firm’s clients, who are HNW/UHNW, come from referrals & via a solid network of professional introducers . The mix of business is Investment & Pensions & they do a good deal of work in respect of Divorce settlements, IHT /BPR planning & Trusts.
The firm currently has a small team of paraplanners & due to continued success & growth, they are now seeking to appoint an additional paraplanner, to provide full support to the Chartered Financial Planners within the practice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Cash flow modelling
- Preparation of Suitability Reports
- Communicating with & assisting clients on a range of matters
- Working closely with the Financial Planners to discuss clients’ needs & areas of advice etc.
- Liaising with other members of the paraplanning team & with the admin team
Desirable knowledge, experience & qualifications:
- Level 4 Diploma, or close to achieving this
- Preferably Chartered, or working towards achieving this
- Ideally at least 2 years’ paraplanning experience
- Experience in IHT/BPR planning & Trusts would be helpful
- Good working knowledge of & experience in Income Tax & CGT calculations
- Experience in Cash Flow Modelling
- Experience in software such as Truth, Synaptics, FE Analytics etc.
- Experience in using Wrap platforms e.g. Elevate, Funds Network, ,OM etc.
- Experience in using back-office systems, especially Intelliflo
Salary & benefits:
- Salary up to £50K, depending on experience & qualifications
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- DIS; PHI; PMI
- Pension – up to 5% Employer contribution
- Opportunity to progress into a Management or Advisory role