Job detailsOur Central Beds based client, is looking for a part time Customer Services Administrator to join them, working 14 hours per week.
Company: it is a UK leading company that is experiencing vast growth in it's award winning environment.
Hours: 14 hours per week Salary: £7500 (for the 14 hours)
Benefits: Free parking
On site canteen
31 days holidays (inc bank holidays)
Overview of the Role:
To provide a professional administrative service for companies Schemes it offers to its customers. This role is the key interface between customers and field staff, administrating daily activities associated with companies schemes.
This is a customer focused role which requires the post-holder to take a pro-active approach in the management of their customer group in line with business strategy. It is essential any re-active response focuses on the needs of the customer and group, with forward planning to ensure resolution communicated in a timely manner.
The post holder will deal with potentially sensitive and private data/information, and liaise with clients and internal staff members to resolve relevant enquiries, delivering a professional service to the schemes members.
- Ensure that administrative procedures meet the requirements of the Quality Manual where applicable
- Plan own workload to ensure priority tasks completed to agreed deadlines and objectives
- Liaise with key personnel in the future development of the companies schemes and improving processes in regard to documentation, practices, implementation, Operation and services offered
- Input and validate a range of data via the schemes database
- Respond effectively to client queries and requirements in accordance with agreed procedures and escalate sensitive/urgent matters to Team Leader
- Contact clients to agreed ways of working and timescales via the scheme’s operating database system
- Pro-actively resolve all enquiries and highlight any potential process delays and issues to Team Leader
- Provide support and cover to Administration team colleagues as appropriate
- Provide support to other internal departments as appropriate and agreed by Line Management
- Comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety policy
- Undertake any other general team and administrative tasks as directed by the Administration Manager/Team Leader when the need arises (which may include training/induction, photocopying, typing, filing, distribution of correspondence etc)
- Undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence as required from time to time
- Minimum 5 GCSEs or equivalent qualification (or demonstrable & verifiable relevant work experience)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Highly motivated with excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Broad experience of Microsoft office packages and accurate keyboard skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with people at all levels within and outside the organisation
- PC literate and strong keyboard skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Willingness & ability to learn new tasks with a Pro-active and tenacious approach
This is a role to start ASAP so if you are interested in working for an award winning company with a great team and environment and believe you have the admin and skills required, then please send your cv to James Newbury Appointments. If you do not hear back within 5 working days, unfortunately you have not been shortlisted but please do keep an eye for further opportunities.