Fashion Sales Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Summary of role:
Albion is looking to recruit a highly motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individual for this full-time, permanent position based in Hemel Hempstead.
The successful candidate will provide help and support to the Account Manager and be able to develop new and maintain existing customer relationships.
- To support the Account Manager.
- Initiate and follow up cloth and garment sample development, following customer sales meetings.
- Work with both the Design and Technical departments to develop garment blocks and ensure amendments are followed up.
- Attend customer meetings as required.
- Complete sample requisitions.
- Manage branding and trim development.
- Raise cloth requisitions.
- Complete trim and style specification.
- Update internal and external critical paths.
- To liaise with factories.
- To work closely with the offshore Production Merchandiser.
- Provide departmental cover during sickness and holiday periods.
- You must have an understanding of garment manufacturing industry.
- You should be competent in all aspects of MS Office including Outlook and Excel.
- You must be self-motivated, be able to work on your own initiative and very organized with good attention to detail.
- You should have good communications skills (UK and overseas).
Main internal contracts:
- Account Manager, UK Technical and Design teams.
- Offshore Production Merchandiser and factories.
Main external contacts:
37.5 hours a week Monday – Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am – 4.30pm
28 days including bank holidays