Highly experienced, proven and professional Business Sales Manager required!
Salary: circa £40,000 - £50,000 plus commission OTE is up to you but commission is up to 50/50!
Benefits: pension, excellent bonus scheme, business expenses
Location: HO based in Hertfordshire but working remotely is fine as will be UK field work, concentrating on London predominantly and HO meetings in Herts to attend weekly.
Sector: IT security platforms
We are working with a global client with offices based in Hertfordshire, who are looking for a highly, experienced and proven Sales Manager who has great networking and business development ability to introduce and develop the customer base and sell the products and services offered in their security competency.
The role is responsible for helping the company meet its objective to build significant growth in new business sales. Working in partnership with the pre-sales team the primary objective of this role is to develop sales opportunities & pipeline for the range of security products focussing on Privileged Access Management and SaaS-based breach & attack simulation platform
Key Duties of Sales Manager
- Lead the sales development for security competency.
- Building new business pipeline.
- Create and maintain sustainable customer relationships to deliver sales growth to meet and exceed targets.
- Co-ordinating leads generated by the company’s in house marketing activities.
- Drive new sales of products and services.
- Ensure a high success rate on software and service renewals.
- Work with all stakeholders in a professional and driven manner
What is Required for the Sales Managers Role
- Experience of working in the security software sector
- A proven B2B Sales Manager with a great network of proven clients
- General IT knowledge and use of Microsoft tools
- Ability to work independent whilst staying motivated and driven
- The drive to grow new business and the ability to unlock new opportunities as a motivated, disciplined self-starter to achieve your goals
- You will need Business Planning and Financial skills including business planning, pipeline management and forecasting
- Have the Ability to identify, document, analyse, understand business requirements and translate them into pragmatic, efficient and effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken in English including the ability to inform, influence and present at all levels of the organisation. Along with great interpersonal skills and relationship building and maintaining skills to ensure client development and retention
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills with great attention to detail
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.with a Proactive attitude with drive to achieve objectives within agreed deadlines. .
- A great multi tasker who can work flexibly, well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
The right person for this role must have a minimum of 5 years senior level b2b proven sales experience, ideally selling IT services or at least high-level business services.
You will have great negotiation and business presentation skills and the ability to map and develop your clients to impact sales development and attraction
Sales planning and forecasting skills are a must along with analysis and presentation of sales to the board
If you are that hungry, proven, driven B2B Sales Manager with a great portfolio and feel you have the experience and skills required, then please send your CV to James Newbury Appointments for review. If you do not hear back within 5 working days, unfortunately, you will not have been shortlisted due to the essential criteria required to do this role, however please do keep an eye for other opportunities that may arise.