Location : Mid Hertfordshire
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 circa plus benefits
Hours: 40 hour week Mon- Fri covering shifts between the hours of 8am - 6pm
This role is ideally looking for an additional team member to join them asap. due to expanison ..could it be just right for you?
Overview of Service Desk Analyst Role:
To provide great, professional customer focused Helpdesk and Desktop Support to the EMEA region in order to ensure the delivery of high quality IT operational services for one of the companies key clients.
Day to Day Duties of the Role:
To be successful at the role of Service Desk Analyst Role you will be performing the following duties:
• Providing customer focused Helpdesk and Desktop Support to the EMEA region
• Ensure that IT incidents, service and change requests are completed within business the agreed Service Level Management Frameworks.
• Prioritise incidents based on the impact to the business.
• Follow escalation procedures to ensure professional and speedy incident resolution with great customer care.
• Use Problem Management tools and techniques to identify the root cause of problems and select appropriate means of resolution.
• Administer the internal telephone system.
• Assist and Support in some project work on occasions.
• On occasions, you may be asked to support on new team inductions and follow up one-to-one training.
This is approx 60% first line support and 40% second line so you must have great communcaiton skills verbal and written to deal with your role successfully.
Operationally you will be:
• Reporting to the Helpdesk Manager.
• Work closely with other members of the IT Operations team to ensure an effective operational service is maintained.
Systems and Tools Used in the Role of Service Desk Analyst:
Service desk application.
Standard Microsoft Office Applications.
Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager.
Mobile Device Management Systems.
What Experience and Qualifications are Required for the Service Desk Analyst Role?
Qualifications: You will have a Minimum of A Level or the equivalent
- Microsoft Windows 10 certification is essential
- ITIL qualification would be great but not essential
- Experience in helpdesk support is a must
- Good general IT understanding
- Experience of dealing with senior executives
- Experience of dealing with remote support teams and service providers
- a team player
Strong customer-focused approach
Excellent interpersonal relationship/customer management skills.
Logical/structured approach to problem analysis and resolution.
Tenacity and the will to ensure that a problem is resolved using all means at ones’ disposal.
Strong documentation skills.
Good phone and written response etiquette.
Need to successfully collaborate with team members and co-workers.
So, if you are that experienced IT Service Desk Analyst, have the right skills and attitude required and are looking to work for a leading company in its field then please send your CV to James Newbury Appointments for an immediate response.
If you do not hear back within 5 working days, unfortunately, you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Please do keep an eye for other roles that may be more suited for you as we would love to work with you if we can.