Job detailsAre you an experienced Team Leader looking for that next career move for the New year? Well read on!
Role: Team Leader Department: Training /Course Planner
Location: Bedfordshire Salary: circa £35,000 plus benefits
Days/Hours of Work: Mon-Fri from 8am-6pm (35 hours pw)
Company Overview: a hugely established and recognised brand that really does have fun whilst they work, making them a Sunday Times place to work!
To ensure customers receive an excellent customer experience at all times through the effective management of a team of Training Administrators. To continually seek ways of improving the experience for customers across all areas of responsibility. You will be leading and supporting a team of circa 10 administrators in a positive can do manner always leading by example and having fun along the way.
- Plan, implement and maintain the annual course schedule
- Ensure all customer service targets are achieved through the effective day to day management of the team.
- Ensure all team and individual objectives are set; understood; measured and feedback on performance given through regular team and 1-2-1 meetings.
- Empower the team to deliver the best customer service possible.
- Provide management reporting on the performance of the team both collectively and individually.
- Ensure the quality of service targets are met by the team through effective feedback, coaching and mentoring.
- Allocate and monitor workload across the team to ensure customer service targets are achieved at all times.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of new members of the team.
- Ensure all agreed processes and procedures are followed.
- Ensure engagement of the team, measured through the Best Companies or other employee engagement process, improves year on year.
- Manage and resolve escalated customer issues and queries where necessary.
- Manage, support and mentor the team ensuring that all HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence as required from time to time.
So Who are We Looking For?
To perform this role you will need the following:
- Experience of managing and leading a team within a customer service environment
- Enthusiasm and drive to constantly improve the customer experience; looks for better ways of doing things for the benefit of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels, both internally and externally
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure, prioritise own workload and meet strict deadlines
- Self-motivated with the ability to use own initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Passion for delivering excellent customer service, and goes the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations
- Motivates the team and encourages high performance
- Provides excellent leadership and understands how we can win with our people
- Coaching skills with the ability to develop the team, to help them become the best that they can be
- Excellent IT skills including ability to use Microsoft Office applications, including databases and spread sheets
- Understanding of the Awarding Organisation’s i.e. City & Guilds, apprenticeships system and procedures including Internal Quality Assurance.
- Understanding of Salesforce system
- Ideally a professional qualification in Customer Services (though not essential - it's all about the experience)