A unique company based near Luton, Beds requires a Technical Field Sales Engineer to join them.
Salary basic circa £27,000 - £30,000 plus uncapped commission (5% of Margin on all new business, plus additional bonus for new clients) Which can realistically be an additional £10k + per annum and more as its uncapped and lots of untapped business!
28 days holiday (including Bank holidays)
Role of the Technical Field Sales Engineer
Our Bedfordshire based client is a value-added distributor of electronic and electromechanical components and assemblies whom hold both AS9100 and 9120 accreditations. They stock tens of million components and command a network of global sourcing.
They are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join their progressive, expanding team in a great, friendly, supportive and forward thinking environment.
Whilst not essential it would be great if you have experience of the Aerospace Sector if not, then the automotive sector doing business development.
This is a field based role so you will be controlling your diary and daily activities, having business reviews with the director on regular basis , so you will be mainly field based but there is scope to work in the office and at home
As a must, the successful candidate will have good Sales and Account Management skills.
You will be responsible for delivering and producing sales forecasts
Building relationships with key clients will be essential with an ability to understand and build knowledge in the aspects of Technical requirements of each client
The ability to not only account manage existing relationships and build and secure them but also to source, develop and grow new business accounts is essential
You must have enthusiasm and commitment to showcase just how good you are! - your OTE will showcase this
Duties to Include:
- Operate as a lead contact to main accounts for all matters.
- Develop a trusted relationship with Key Accounts and customer stakeholders.
- Source and develop new accounts for the business growth.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of customer requirements.
- Research, evaluate and analyse problems and procedures. Identify solutions, projecting proposed actions.
- Liaising with Customers in terms of performance and issues raised.
- Preferred Aerospace knowledge would be great but not essential, other similar engineer sectors eg automotive would be considered.
- Field Sales experience.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Quality focused and commercially minded.
- Excellent communication, listening, written and presentation skills.
- Work on initiative, is flexible, positive and confident.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This role will require travel across the UK and abroad so a passport is required
Please send your cv to James Newbury Appointments for review. Unfortunately, if you do not have a response from us within 5 working days, you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. Please do keep an eye for other potentially suitable roles as we would love to work with you if possible. Thanks.