Job detailsMilton Keynes based Financial Services company seeking a Trainee Client Support Manager!
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Days/ Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 830am - 530pm (4pm finish on Fridays) 1 Saturday a month is required to work to meet client needs
- a great, dynamic fun working environment
- training and development pathway into the FS industry
- All of Christmas and New Year off in addition to 20 days holidays and bank holidays
Overview of the Role
A client support manager provides an excellent ongoing non-advised service and maintains high client satisfaction to their client bank. You will also be expected to aid others in the office to help
Help manage clients, performing tasks such as:
o Creating Annual Review Reports accurately
o Creating Valuations
o Performing fund switches on client portfolios
o Maintaining contact with clients via phone calls, email and letters
o Sitting on Review Meetings with clients as well as actioning any outcomes
o Dealing with client queries in the expected time frame
o Build a strong relationship with clients
? To perform any tasks within an acceptable timescale as directed, as well as being able to self-prioritise tasks for clients
? Maintaining client records and tasks completed on the back-office system as evidence of good practice
? Being transparent with your team members and office Manager when support and guidance is required
? Be enthusiastic towards your self-development. This will include taking an interest in financial and political news, the markets and reading material such as weekly/monthly
financial magazines sent to the company as well as material sent by the companies providers.
? Over time on reaching an appropriate standard you would be expected to take exams contributing towards the diploma in Financial Advice as well as other appropriate certifications which would be supported where possible by the company.
Attributes & Skills Required
- Performing your responsibilities while adhering to the minimum standards of quality and time scales set out in the Operating Model for the company
- Assisting the rest of the office with their tasks to help manage workload
- Be a good team worker, as well as flexible, demonstrating commitment to the organisation and its team members
- Under the GDPR legislation and professional requirement of maintain confidentiality regarding clients and business practices
Grade C+ in both maths and English essential.
Degree educated may be an advantage.
Full training will be given but any financial qualifications would assist in this position
If you feel you are that individual that has great client communication and co-ordination skills, has the best presentation skills, loves on going development and a passion for the FS industry then please send your CV to James Newbury Appointments. If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days, we are sorry but in this instance you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please do keep looking at our website though as we would love to work with you in finding that next opportunity.