Our client is looking for an experienced Financial Planning Administrator to join them and their highly regarded team. This is a great career opportunity to join one of the UKs leading FS team.
Location : Bedford
Salary £27,000-£30,000, plus excellent benefits
Our client is a large, highly regarded Financial Planning/Wealth Management Group, with offices across the UK. They are now seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Financial Planning Administrator to join their team at the newly established office in Bedford.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful, prestigious company that offers a stimulating, friendly & supportive working environment, with excellent opportunities for career progression.
• Making appointments for Financial Planners
• Processing new business
• Maintenance and updating of client records and diary system
• Support in the development and maintenance of client relationships
• Obtain illustrations, related documentation and forms to support suitability reports
• Assist the Financial Planner with research and creation of client suitability reports in a timely and efficient manner
• Liaise with clients, providers and consultants as appropriate
• Respond to client queries via email, telephone and letter – helping to resolve basic issues and improve the client’s experience
• Peer reviewing work produced by others – to ensure accuracy and consistency
• Ensure workload is managed effectively according to priorities
• Accurately completing and maintaining relevant records, including scanning and filing documents correctly
Knowledge & experience required:
• Proven experience gained within an IFA or equivalent environment, focused on holistic financial planning for private clients, encompassing pensions, investment and protection
• Aptitude to help with constructing client facing documents e.g. preparation of suitability reports and client letters
• Competent in use of client relationship management (CRM) systems (previous experience of Intelliflo, or similar package, would be helpful.
• Competent in use of IT systems and software (Microsoft Word and Excel), including provider websites for processing
Training, education & qualifications:
• Good general education, including GCSE Mathematics and English grade B or above or equivalent qualification. Ideally educated to A Level standard or equivalent qualification (or individuals deemed ‘qualified by experience’ would be considered).
Skills, abilities & personal qualities:
• Strong customer service
• Confident communicator at all levels, with the ability to adapt approach depending on audience, and manage difficult discussions
• Well-developed written communication skills, able to construct logical, clear and concise documentation appropriate to given audience
• Have a broad understanding of current FCA regulations and how they apply to clients
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Highly self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and proactive approach
• Act professionally with integrity and discretion
• Strong organisational, prioritisation and time management skills
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm
Holidays: 28 days a year including Bank holidays
This opportunity is to start asap so please send your CV to James Newbury Appointments. If you do not hear back within 3 working days, unfortunately, on this occasion you have not been shortlised, please do keep an eye for other potentially more suited roles as we would love to work with you if we can. Thanks for taking the time to apply.