Temp Customer Services Administrator - 4 weeks til Christmas 2018
Want to earn some money for Christmas by working as a Temporary Administrator for a great company near Dunstable?
circa £10.00 an hour
35 hours a week Monday – Friday for approx 4 weeks over December
Our client, a UK leading specialist in its field, is looking for an Administrator to join its Customer Services team supporting them with their Administration processes.
The Role of The Administrator
To provide administrative support to the customer service/customer relations teams. Whilst the majority of the tasks relate to administration some customer contact is required and therefore a positive telephone manner and excellent communication skills are essential both verbal and written.
The post holder will deal with potentially sensitive and private data/information, and will be expected to liaise with internal contacts to resolve relevant enquiries or escalate to their line manager where appropriate.
Duties of the Administrator
- To provide an effective and efficient general support to the department including photocopying, typing, filing, scanning etc
- To review and accurately input a range of data using the business electronic system
- To ensure that the administrative procedures meet the requirements of the Quality Manual where applicable
- To implement required chase mechanisms in accordance with agreed standards and processes
- To provide support with other internal departments as agreed by the line manager
- To comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety policy
- To undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence, as required by their line manager from time to time
The Person Specification of the Administrator
- Educated to 4x Grade C and above GCSEs or equivalent
- Good levels and competent IT skills especially in Word and Excel
- A proven, self motivated team player
- A dedicated and tenacious attitude with a desire to do the best and be the best for the best!
- A willingness and desire to learn and develop
Please send your details to us now if you believe you are the right person for this role with the right experience and person specification.
If you do not hear back, we are sorry, but you have not been shortlisted for the role; however, we would like to thank you for applying and wish you all the best in your search.