Yes – for every hour you work you will accrue holiday pay as required by law.
James Newbury Appointments are pleased to partner with Andrew Carr, of Acet People, an award winning, independent business education and training company.
All workshops can be tailored to meet your business’ needs and follow current trends within the marketplace, including:
- Business writing: A 4-hour workshop to increase impact and develop best practice in all elements of business writing, for example presentations, tenders, etc
- Sales success: A 1-day workshop to provide the essential selling skills needed to deliver results and build relationships
- The Essential Manager: A 2-day programme designed for new managers or team leaders, looking at the essential skills and behaviours required to gain team commitment and deliver results.
- Service excellence: A 1-day programme to help you put customers at the heart of your business.
- Building influential relationships: A 1-day programme to help you build positive relationship
behaviours and develop high emotional intelligence.
Andrew has over 30 years’ experience working in business to business sales, sales management and people development and has worked across many sectors, including the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). More recent projects include successfully developing and delivering bespoke training academies for an international company in the engineering, oil and gas sector.
As a trainer, Andrew’s philosophy is one of engagement and interaction. He believes that a successful business is one that not only puts customers at the heart of everything they do, but also a business that dedicates time, effort and energy into developing, supporting and challenging its people.
Andrew works closely with his clients, their senior teams and line managers to deliver, practical, results focused and relevant learning products. Andrew’s courses are all aimed to challenge delegates and to be fun – in equal measure – and are delivered at a range of levels, from entry level to new manager to senior leader.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- Diploma in Management Studies
- Diploma in Training Management
- Chartered Fellow of the CIPD (FCIPD)
- Fellow Institute of Sales Management (FInstSM)
- Fellow of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (FIRP)
What others say:
“Andrew is without question the best trainer that I have encountered. Professionalism stands out, he spends time to get to know you and your organisational needs ahead of delivery, tailoring a course to what fits your team and what results the business requires.”
Acet People has a wide network of learning professionals who can deliver added value learning solutions to any size of organisation.
Please see below for our training resources for both Employers and Candidates. Hover over a file to download or share with other job seekers or employers.
Interested in our training resources?
Get in touch!
Get in touch with us by filling out the contact form below. Please indicate whether you are a Candidate or an Employer to begin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about our recruitment procedure or want to know more about a role? Check our frequently asked questions for the answer.
We are very fortunate to be associated to ACET, a B2B training company that offers great courses for employers looking to invest and develop their staff.
We will offer guidance and support as well as putting you in touch with professional CV writers if you really need it.
Monday – Friday from 8am – 6pm but we are flexible if needs to be.
No, we will come to a convenient place near you as we understand and appreciate that time is precious and you can’t get to us so readily with work commitments and short lunch breaks.
Yes. We like to ensure we get to know and understand all of our candidates and employers so we can really ascertain a better match – it really does work.
By law, we are required to offer the auto-enrolment pension
As long as you are legally old enough to work and past educational age then please get in touch and we will advise you.
Yes as we use this to help present you to suitable employers. If you need help putting it together, please refer to the article of CV writing on our website as it really does help.